Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Author Rights and Copyright
The Author Rights and Copyright guide contains information on author rights and copyright.
See the Open Access guide for information on Open Access and journal subsidies for WU authors.
Services for Authors
- Assist with author rights issues
- Review a copyright agreement form
- Provide contact information for publishers
- Contact journal publishers to obtain information/permission on your behalf
- Locate publisher copyright policies and stipulations
- Help authors comply with publisher stipulations
- Provide a Digital Object Identified number (DOI) for an article
- Provide a listing of peer-reviewed journals specific to your field of study that allow authors to retain rights
- Consultation on copyright
- Assist with obtaining permissions
- Group presentations on author rights, copyright and related issues