Provided through special COVID-19 related access. Access available through 06/05/2020. Bates’ Visual Guide delivers head-to-toe and systems-based physical examination techniques for the (Advanced) Assessment or Introduction to Clinical Medicine course. The site features more than 8 hours of video content.
Provided through special COVID-19 related access. Covers material in the primary basic sciences-such as gross anatomy, embryology, neuroscience, and more-that are addressed on the USMLE Step 1 exams
10 core textbooks covering the core disciplines of gross anatomy, physiology, embryology, behavioral science, cell biology, neuroanatomy, microbiology, immunology, biochemistry, molecular biology, pharmacology, and pathology
Over 5,000 multiple-choice Q&A questions-with functionality to track performance
Comprehensive online self-assessments that allow students to track their performance
Provided through special COVID-19 related access. Access available through 06/05/2020.This comprehensive selection of 39 authoritative books—covering the 6 core clerkship rotations—is ideal for clerkship students, faculty, and directors and coordinators.
- Over 150 cases, broken down by rotation
- Covers core rotations of Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Surgery, Family Medicine, and Psychiatry
- Users can search or browse content across all rotations or filter to a specific rotation
- All content optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile usage
- Complete chapters are downloadable and printable, and can be shared with colleagues
- Great resource for both core didactic content, as well as review content through review series titles and Q&A