AccessEmergency Medicine is an online medical resource that provides students and residents with interactive content, self-assessment, and leading medical texts to excel in basic and advanced studies, clerkships, and crucial test prep. It allows for practicing physicians to brush up on their medical knowledge to enhance decision-making at the point-of-care and ensure best patient outcomes. It includes a complete full-text library of clinical textbooks, including Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, 8e, and many others.
PDF's of Individual chapters or sections can be downloaded or printed.. Text to speech reader is available at the chapter level. Create a free MyAccess account to use the self-assessment features and the free app. A MyAccess account also allows off-site access without the use of VPN or the library proxy. The McGraw-Hill Medical website has many modules. Use the drop down menu labeled McGraw-Hill Medical, found in the upper left corner of the screen, to view the library provided modules.
The McGraw Hill/AccessMedicine license does not allow for use of images or brief text in course materials/packs. Users are encouraged to use persistent links to AccessMedicine. For class material, please see Recommended Practices for Creating Persistent Links for guidance on creating persistent links. Please contact McGraw-Hill for questions.
Provides 16,000+ videos illustrating key concepts, research techniques and experiments across multiple science disciplines.
JoVE Unlimited access includes:
● JoVE Journal: Peer-reviewed journal with articles published in video and text format.
● JoVE Encyclopedia of Experiments: Video encyclopedia of advanced research experiments.
● JoVE Science Education: A library of videos that illustrate research methods, concept application, and real-world examples.
● JoVE Lab Manual: Curriculum-focused video resources for commonly taught introductory labs with step-by-step instructions.
● JoVE Core: Video textbooks that bring introductory concepts and methods to life.
● JoVE Book: Digital book that explains scientific concepts and practices through video demonstrations, supplemented with in-depth text explanations and practice quizzes.
MedOne Radiology — brings quality, cutting-edge resources to specialists worldwide. This powerful platform is perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike: by combining expert information with stunning visuals, the site serves as both a learning and technical tool.