Accessing Full-text Articles
1. Use EndNote to automatically retrieve all online articles held by Becker. Instructions below.
2. Check to see if Olin Library has remaining articles online.
3. Request remaining articles through Interlibrary Loan. Interlibrary loan is a service provided to you by Becker Library that will obtain articles we don't own on your behalf. There is a charge of $ 6.00 per article for Wash U faculty, staff, and students and $8.00 per article for BJH/BJC/SLCH members.
EndNote Full-Text Retrieval
To achieve a “higher rate of full text retrieval” launch your endnote desktop application…
1. Go to “Edit” à “Preferences” 2. Choose “Find Full Text” from the left side menu.
3. Check boxes for Web of Science, DOI, and Open URL*. In the “OpenURL Path:” box paste http://fq5np7af6j.search.serialssolutions.com and then click “Apply”.
* The PubMed LinkOut option may cause a copyright violation explained here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/about/copyright/.